Verge Mobile Connectivity Solutions
First responders need secure, fast, reliable data connectivity that performs under pressure and extreme circumstances. Verge Mobile Data solutions utilize broadband data over multi- carrier cellular, municipal, satellite or custom networks to enable extended features that are beyond consumer level device capabilities. Our systems provide connectivity for:
- Fire and EMS emergency response vehicles.
- Police and SWAT vehicles, including covert, undercover applications.
- County and City utility and maintenance vehicles.
- First Responder supervisor and incident management vehicles.
- Commercial fleet vehicles.
First Responders must maintain communication transparently with headquarters when the vehicle is stationary, in motion, or while they’re on foot. Verge Mobile Data connectivity solutions provide a wide variety of benefits to First Responders in every-day, real-world situations, including:
- En-Route GPS mapping.
- Complete-fleet, real-time GPS tracking.
- Mobile Data Terminal and Computer Aided Dispatch system connectivity.
- Stream video from First Responder vehicles, dash cams, body cameras, etc.
- Access your network and data from anywhere.
Often times, public safety services have poor or little technology support. Verge Mobile Data provides expert, discrete, and reliable information technology solutions providing a secure vehicle network platform, allowing real-time access to data, voice, and video applications from a moving or stationary network.